I'm New Here, can someone help me out?

  • christallh24
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2002
      I am a huge fan of the movie version of X-Men. I have been surfing
      the web for some Ororo/Logan,Storm/Wolverine 'shipper fanfiction. For
      some odd reason alot of fanfic writer don't consider her much when it
      comes to romance, and certainly not with Logan. She and he were my
      favorite characters in the movie. The majority of the fanfiction that
      I have found of the X-Men in a romantic sense, were the Logan/Marie
      stuff. Being new here and everything I hope I don't step on any toes,
      but Logan and Marie as a couple disturbs me. She seems too young for
      him. Even in stories where she had been aged, it still bothers me.

      Anyway, if there is any stories with Ororo and Logan as a couple here
      can someone tell me. Or if anybody knows where I can find some I
      would be so grateful. Logan and Marie 'shippers, don't be offended,
      for that was not my intention, so please don't flame me. Them as a
      romantic couple makes me a little uncomfortable. Well, as I said, I
      would be very grateful for the help. Out of curiousity, is there any
      other Ororo and Logan 'shippers here?