Fic: Fabulous Fatal Felines 12/?

  • sputiehead@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2002
      Title: Fabulous Fatal Felines
      Part: 12/? By Kelsey (shadowcatfan@...)
      Previous parts can be found can be found: <A HREF="www.geocities.com/blackqueenphoenix">blackqueenphoenix</A> or <A HREF="http://www.fanfiction.net/read.php?storyid=853687">Fan
      Fiction.Net</A>

      Bella purred contentedly. The food hadn't really been that bad, and at least
      it was Dolphin Safe. She wasn't a barbarian after all.

      "Bella? You t'ink we should go work on our experiment now?" Fluffy had gotten
      over her disappointment and was ready for some action.

      "Ze one to see if ze bald 'eaded one can read our minds?" Bella asked. "Oui."

      In a coordinated movement the cats managed to open the door and scampered
      out.
      "Now what?" Fluffy wondered.

      "I t'ink we should go down to dinner," Fluffy's tummy rumbled again, "and try
      to cause trouble. If ze bald one can read our minds 'e will try to prevent
      it, oui?"

      "Oui, a bon plan Bella. Maybe we can get some more dinner too," Fluffy
      sniffed the air, "I t'ink I smell steak!"

      The cats snuck slowly into the dining room and hid under a table to discuss
      their first plan.

      "Who should we get first Fluffy?"

      "Maybe, ze girl carrying ze tray of mousse au chocolat? She will we get ze
      others all dirty!" Fluffy waved her tail enthusiastically.

      "Okay, you try to trip 'er, I'll be behind 'er if you miss," Bella
      instructed. The two cats streaked out from under the table.