Fic: Fabulous Fatal Felines 5/?

  • sputiehead@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2002
      Title: Fabulous Fatal Felines
      Part: 5/? By Natalia

      "There is something seriously wrong with those... things. Didn't you see them
      just now?"

      "Logan, they're cats. What can they possibly do? Besides, it looks like they
      like you." He pointed to Fluffy, who was perched innocently on Logan's
      shoulder. Tail flipping from side to side as she licked at his ear.

      "They were attacking me!" He yanked Fluffy off his shoulder and let her drop
      to the floor. Fluffy scuttled underneath Scott's legs.

      "Logan! I know you don't like me! I'm not going to lie and say I like you.
      But, those cats have done nothing to you. They're kittens!"

      "What's going on here?" Jean walked in, holding a bunch more cat stuff and
      setting it down in the corner of the room... she carefully avoided nearing
      the cats.

      "Logan claimed that Bella and Fluffy attacked him." Scott rolled his eyes.

      "They did!" He was going to point to the wounds on his toes and chest... but
      his powers had done their job and healed him up. "Never mind. The cats are
      innocent. I just..."

      "You'll treat them okay, won't you? They mean so much to Sc---... to us."
      Jean pleaded.

      "Yeah, yeah."

      "Good." Scott smiled, picking up Bella and petting her as he made sure Logan
      would sleep with them.