fic: Fabulous Fatal Felines 6/?

  • sputiehead@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13 12:15 PM
      Title: Fabulous Fatal Felines
      Part: 6/? By Kelsey (shadowcatfan@...)

      Once Scott left, Bella hopped up onto the bed next to Fluffy. " 'Zat was
      close. Ze 'airy man almost ruined all of our amusement."

      "True. Ze other es a nice gentleman, but not as fun as this one." Fluffy
      agreed as she watched Logan pull on his pants. "Quick Bella! If we escape
      now, ze 'airy man will 'ave to chase us before breakfast!"

      "Ooh! You are right, but what if we get dirty?"

      "Ze 'airy man will 'ave to clean us, or 'e will get in trouble," Fluffy
      reassured her vain friend.

      "In zat case," Bella said reluctantly.

      "Come on!" Fluffy encouraged as she streaked out of the room. Bella
      immediately followed. The two cats zoomed down the hall of Xavier's School
      for the Gifted, dodging the many feet of the students.

      "Is 'e after us yet?" Bella mewed as she chased the streak of white that was
      her friend.

      "I t'ink so. It certainly smells like him!" Fluffy observed as she turned
      down a different hall. Bella caught up with Fluffy and the twin terrors
      zoomed down a flight of stairs. Above them they could hear Logan inquiring
      about their whereabouts. "But we will not come. Not until 'e says..."

      "'Ere Kitty, kitty, kitty. And calls out Bella! Fluffy! Tres loudly."

      "Oui! 'E will be 'umiliated, and we will get tuna!" Fluffy purred in
      anticipation.

      "Uh-oh, we must go Fluffy. 'Ere comes ze 'airy one!" Bella pointed out before
      taking off into the lounge.

      "Ooh look Kitty! Kitties!" Jubilee squealed, catching Fluffy.

      "'Elp me Bella! I am trapped!"

      "Yes Jubilee, I see the cats. They look like the ones Mr. Summers got for a
      wedding present," Kitty observed.

      "Mr. Summers?" Jubilee asked in disgust, dropping Fluffy. "No thanks!"

      "Run Fluffy!" Bella called, and the kittens zoomed off again.