Fabulous Fatal Felines 4/?

  • sputiehead@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2002
      Title: Fabulous Fatal Felines
      Part: 4/? By Kelsey (shadowcatfan@...)

      "Meolaaay!" Fluffy announced as she flew through the air.

      "You 'ave excellent form my dear," Bella applauded before sinking another
      bite into Logan's big toe.

      Fluffy by now had her claws firmly entrenched in Logan's chest. "'E bleeds
      'ardly at all. 'E must be animal of some sort."

      "Get off! Get off!" Logan screamed jumping out of the bed and wrapping a
      sheet around him.

      "Logan?" Scott entered the room holding a paper bag. Bella immediately got up
      from her spot and began twining around his ankles. "I just wanted to give you
      the kitten's food, and tell you to make sure to brush them every night, and
      make sure they sleep with you."

      "Sleep with me? Scooter you gotta be kiddin' me. I am NOT sleeping with these
      little Beasts!"