Fic: Fabulous Fatal Felines 2/?

  • sputiehead@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11 2:30 PM
      Title: Fabulous Fatal Felines
      Part: 2/? By Kelsey (shadowcatfan@...)

      Jean placed the little fluffballs on Logan's bed. "I'll leave you to get to
      know each other. Scott will be by with instructions before we" Jean
      interrupted herself with a sneeze "leave." She hurried out of the door before
      Logan could respond.

      "What the hell am I supposed to do with you too cotton-balls?" Logan glared
      at the kittens before rolling over and falling asleep.

      "Fluffy? Psst Fluffy!" The gray kitten hissed. "You are awake, non?"

      "Oui."

      "Ze large 'airy man es asleep."

      "Ooh Bella! Now we will 'ave some fun!" Fluffy stood up and stuck her tiny
      tail into the air. She crept towards Logan and began batting at his mutton
      chops.

      "Tres bien Fluffy, tres bien!" Bella proclaimed climbing to the edge of the
      bed and biting at Logan's toes.