Meta: Archive and Awards update.

  • CyclopsFearless@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2002
      It's update again. That's right, <A HREF="http://theheartofahero.homestead.com/TheHeartOfAHero.html">The Heart Of A Hero</A> has finally been
      updated again! This would have been done about two months ago, but my comp
      went nuts and started beeping at me as soon as I turned it on and wouldn't go
      past the Hewlert Packert screen. I had to dump my computer and reboot it. I
      lost everything that I'd worked on on the site. I lost a lot. Not everything
      has been redone yet, but I'm working on it. Then I couldn't get a dial tone
      on my phone. It took almost a month to get that straightened out. It's been a
      while since I last updated and I wanted to get some new stuff up.

      The winners for The Cyclops Awards are . . .

      Febuary

      Fan-Fic - 'This Way' by Somogyi
      Writter - Somogyi

      March

      Fan-Fic - 'AN ACCIDENTAL INTERCEPTION OF FATE' by Minisinoo
      Writter - None chosen

      April

      Fan-Fic - 'A Second More' by Andrea
      Writter - Lelia Burke

      May

      Fan-Fic - No winner chosen yet
      Writter - No winner chosen yet

      Winners will be notified individually. All stories have been archived
      on my site <A HREF="http://theheartofahero.homestead.com/TheHeartOfAHero.html">The Heart Of A Hero</A>.
      Mickey

      God Bless America

      Check my Cyclops Website <A HREF="http://theheartofahero.homestead.com/TheHeartOfAHero.html">"The Heart Of A Hero"</A>
      http://theheartofahero.homestead.com/TheHeartOfAHero.html

      "Insanity is fun! Never let anyone tell you other wise."

      --Mickey

      "If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence, try orderin'
      somebody else's dog around."
      --Cowboy wisdom

      "A dog teaches a boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three
      times before lying down"
      --Robert Benchley

      "The best thing about a man is his dog."
      --French proverb

      "The great pleasure of a dog is that you may make a fool of yourself
      with him and not only will he not scold you, but he will make a fool of
      himself too."

      ---Samuel Butler

      "Here, gentlemen, a dog teaches us a lesson in humanity."

      ---Napoleon Bonaparte