I Like my children med/rare pt4 rating PG (Sabretooth is babysitting)

  • sabretooth_purrs_in_his_sleep
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2002
      DISCLAIMER IN PART 1
      RATED PG FOR LANGUAGE
      I WILL NOT BE MAKING ANY MONEY FROM THIS STORY.

      Toad gave his felinoid friend one more smirky grin, and left Victor
      alone on the platform with the others two "guests". Creed took a long
      deep breath and closed his eyes, perhaps in hopes of suddenly waking
      up the finding this had all been just a crazy dream. He slowly opened
      his eyes. No such luck. He looked down to see that geeky looking pip-
      squeek and his partically new-born sister were still standing in
      front of him. "Keep that mouth open much longer runt, and somethin'
      bound ta fly in." This seemed like a pleasant enough 'ice-breaker' as
      far as Vic was concerned. *Small talk* had never been his strong
      suit.
      Roy's mouth quickly snapped shout; then he gulped hard as he blinked
      his eyes several times. Maybe he too was testing to see if this was
      all a dream. For just a second, Sabretooth thought about doing
      something to scare the crap out of this kid. If for no other reason
      than to just have some fun. 'Later.' Creed decided. 'Later.'
      Roy was beginning to struggle with the weight of Hannah as she slept
      inside the carrier. 'Scrawny runt. No wonder somebady gave him I
      black eye.' He was after all just about the puniest thing Creed had
      ever seen. "Gimme that!" Sabrettoth huffed and took the carrier out
      of Roy toothpick arms.
      With the tip of one of his clawed fingers, Vic peeled the blanket
      down far enough to see the bundle inside. Here he was face to face
      with the most perfect form of innocence. He marveled at the way
      Hannah just went on peacefully sleeping; completely unaware of what
      terrorible things he could do to her. Though he had never actually
      killed anyone this young before, he knew he could, and do so without
      remorse.
      Vic pulled the cover back to protect her from the cool ocean
      air. "C'omon runt. This way."