AW: [xmenmoviefanfic] SHADOW MAN--CH 8: ROGUE 8/15--

  • bteena@chello.at
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2002
      hi :) loved that one! Well, I like those little teasing comments from Scott *G* *fav char anyway* ;)

      Well, another questions, did my first two mails yesterday arrive? I didn't get anything, and actually I should get those I myself write to this list, too, shouldn't I? Would be great if you could tell me...

      B'Teena DOL
      http://www.catbull.com/adora/fanfxmen.html