My fanfics

  • B'Teena DOL
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10 10:20 AM
      well here I am :)

      My name is Teena, I'm from Austria (NOT Australia ;) ), my main language is german, that's why my english might be a little wrong, I hope you don't mind. I hope you wouldn't mind to read my stories at my webpage, cause I have some pics in it and it's just nicer to read it when they're in... But if that's a problem I'd post them here, too. Well, as for my stories:

      http://www.catbull.com/adora/fanfxmen.html
      that's the main page. and here the descriptions of what's up so far (writing like hell at present, next episode will be up next weekend)

      link: http://www.catbull.com/adora/xmen.html
      Title: X-Men: Academy- FEELING THUNDER (pilote)
      Teaser: A story, based on the movie only, retelling the story of the movie, but with a few surprising changes... Logan/Jean, Scott/Offline character;
      Rating: NC-17
      Genre: Action/Romance/Drama
      Notes: The pilote of a whole series, have fun :)

      #######

      and here the second one:

      link: http://www.catbull.com/adora/xmen2e.html
      Title: X-Men: Academy- FIRE 6 ICE (Episode I)
      Teaser: In the first episode of my series Magneto escapes his prison, starting to work on his evil plans again. But two new mutants help the X-Men...
      Rating: R
      Genre: Action/Romance/Drama
      Notes: Iceman & Firestar!!!

      ####

      Reviews would be very appreciated *hopes anyone reads* ;)

      Teena