Dark Legend Query - Challenge or Round Robin? Participants wanted

  • Tarchannon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2002
      Upon reread of my last message with the same title, I just wanted to reiterate that anyone interested in participating (in either a challenge or a round robin based on the previously provided couple paragraphs) can join. I think it looked like I was making specific invitations - which I was I guess - but that was based on previous interest. Anyone can join.

      So if you are interested, please e-mail me and let me know which you would prefer. If we don't get at least 6 people for a round robin, I'll post it as a challenge. Of course, if a dozen people e-mail me and all say challenge - hey, who am I to argue! <g>

      Please consider it, even of you are timid or new. I want to read your stuff!

      Best,

      Tarch

      Tarchannon@...