Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] New poll for xmenmoviefanfic

  • SugarHi679@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2000
      Hey guys
      Loves the last story, 'twas spiff. :)
      But anyhoo, is anyone else reeeeealy bugged about Rogue's powers? It makes it
      virtually impossible for anyone to touch her... that makes things real hard,
      don't it? But ah well...
      hey... gives me an idea. I know what tooo wriiii-iiii-te! LoL its not gonnna
      be like an "i found a cure" story... but i still have to see the movie to get
      some perspective. but i can say... its probably gonna be long. veeeery long.
      im so cryptic! whooo, I'm proud of myself. Okok, enough pointless rambling,
      but I need someone to read it after i write it and offer criticism. and
      grammatical errors, if I have any. I'm usually careful about that, but... so,
      any volunteers?
      Ash

      ps: [off topic] imma be brave and go post my other fics. be proud!
    • Chenin23@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 23, 2000
        In a message dated 7/23/00 8:50:18 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
        SugarHi679@... writes:

        << But anyhoo, is anyone else reeeeealy bugged about Rogue's powers? It makes
        it
        virtually impossible for anyone to touch her... that makes things real hard,
        don't it? But ah well... >>
        I've been thinking about this, maybe a little too much<g>. In the movie
        Professor X, while showing Logan around, talked about how the school was
        there to help the mutants learn to control their powers. Maybe with a lot
        of work, eventually Rogue will be able to harness her power so she decides
        when she does and doesn't use it. As it is now, it's more of a curse than a
        power in my opinion. If she could control it then it would definitely be a
        cool gift. Just think of how amazing it would be for her, after years of
        isolation, to be able to touch without hurting anyone. If I had writing
        talent I'd write a story about it, but as it is I'll just have to hope
        someone with said talent will write it eventually. Since I'm a Rogue/Logan
        shipper I'd have the scene be between them. Maybe they decide she should
        practice on him because his healing powers just in case it doesn't work.
        It'd be a big emotional scene, which is always good<g>. Anyhoo, just one of
        my rambles, which I do a lot, so please forgive me.
        Tina