FIC: Outtakes and Mistakes 10: Whose Line is it Anyway?

  • Autumn Biggins
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2002
      Title: See above

      Author: Autumn

      E-mail: inmate12@...

      Notes: Heheh back for more. Needed the foof after so much ANGST!!
      So just a quick little thingy here.....

      Disclaimer: The characters are not mine, neither are the words, in
      fact all I did was take phrases from the movie, and stick them into
      other inappropriate places......
      ____________________________________

      The Truck........

      "Get out."

      "The first boy I ever kissed was in a coma for three weeks."

      "Aggghhhh (choked scream)"

      "It was an accident."

      "You're a dick."

      ______________________________________

      SOL.........

      Roge screaming inside the death trap: AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

      "We've gotta get her out of there.

      "She's allright, she's just upset."

      ______________________________________

      Storm's Classroom, held in Cerebro: (The Deleted Scene)

      Storm: "Do you know what happens to a toad when it's struck by
      lightening?"

      St. John "Well, his entire body is laced with antemantuim. It's been
      grafted to his entire skeleton....."

      Bobby: "I think I have a pretty good idea."

      Storm: "Shall I demonstrate?"

      Rogue: "A bolt of lightening into huge a copper conductor? I thought
      this was a school."

      __________________________________

      On the Train....

      "You must be the Wolverine"

      "My heart belongs to someone else."

      "The war is comeing."

      "Get out."

      "Do you really think you can stop me?"

      *Snikt*

      "Young people."

      From Frydrakken:

      Don't think I've ever read a single fic of Autumn's. Hearing people talking
      about preferring to gouge their own eyes out rather than read another of her
      stories is a pretty good anti-recommendation, mind you.