X2 "Review" - info for supposed spoilers

  • Donna Bevan
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2002
      Hey guys:

      http://aintitcoolnews.com/display.cgi?id=12224

      ::meeps::

      Thanks to Eiluned (die-hard L/J fan though she is) for the link. It is
      supposedly an early review for the X2 shooting script, dated 04.30.02 -
      yep, two weeks ago.

      It's chock-full of what might be spoilers - read again, MIGHT be. LOL It
      could be utter BS for all we know. But still, just in case, no reado if
      you want to remain unmarred by potential spoilers.

      Still, there's one thing that got me, and that's this quote (whish isn't
      really a spoiler so much as a L/R fan's wet dream, anyway, but still):

      "Mystique comes on strong this time in several scenes, including an
      excellent quiet moment in a tent with Wolverine, where she offers him all
      of his fantasies made real, morphing into Jean Grey, Storm, and even Rogue."

      ::meeerp!::

      Nothing can revitalize a flagging fan interest like that sort of stuff, eh?

      ::runs off giggling, possibly to write some pre-emptive fic::

      Donna :)

      \\x//

      I don't want to be a geek groupie. Though I'd like to go on record as
      saying right now that I think the world needs more of those.