Re: Dark Ferret, anyone heard from her?

  • ealvarado@i-c.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30 4:54 AM
      She did send message back in January to the WRBETA group. But she hasn't did any
      stories. I don't think I can copy it here but her message is Message 3385 WRBETA
      group. I haven't seen anything else from her since then - anywhere. Here is her
      web page but I guess you already know that:
      http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/darkferret/

      Sharon