Dark Ferret, anyone heard from her?

  • totofromkansas
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2002
      I don't know if this is the correct site to ask...

      BUT I haven't heard from this great gal other than just before 9-11.

      Has anyone caught a peep from her? I am a little worried.
      This is not meant to be a spoiled request from rabid readers...

      We have read such wonderful soul inspiring work from her.
      She lives in or very close to New York.
      I hope that months horrible tragedy has not hurt her for this length
      of time to thrust her in a shell.

      Just a concerned admiring fan.

      Any one know??

      Tell her she is dearly missed.
      Thanks in advance.

      ~Toto~
    • ealvarado@i-c.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2002
        She did send message back in January to the WRBETA group. But she hasn't did any
        stories. I don't think I can copy it here but her message is Message 3385 WRBETA
        group. I haven't seen anything else from her since then - anywhere. Here is her
        web page but I guess you already know that:
        http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/darkferret/

        Sharon