WRFA Interview (Jengrrrl)

  • hanscomde
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2002
      Hi Everybody,

      Another great interview (and last for a while) just completed. It's
      not overly long, however, I wasn't sure if it would be appropriate to
      post it in its entirety to this particular list. Thus, if anyone
      would like to read the interview, please e-mail at either address
      below and I will be happy to send it to you. :)

      Thanks,

      Diane Hanscom

      hanscomd@... or hanscomd@...