WRFA Author Interviews

  • hanscomde
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 11 4:51 AM
      Hello Everybody,

      The Wolverine and Rogue Fanfiction Archive is in a transititonal
      stage at the moment, as Sarah has stepped down as archivist. Thus,
      we haven't been able to get Molly or Sorciere's author interviews
      posted at the site and we're not sure when they will be. So, until
      they are, if anyone would like to read either, or both, of these
      wonderful interviews, please e-mail me at either address below and I
      will be more than happy to send them to you. I know you will enjoy
      them! :)

      Thanks for all your past participation.

      Diane Hanscom
      Brewer, ME