FIC: No Day But Today: 0/2: L/R

  • victoria p.
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5 12:31 PM
      Title: No Day But Today: Joy & Pain
      Author: Victoria P. [victoria_p@...]
      Rating: PG-13, some language
      Disclaimer: All X-Men characters belong to Marvel and Fox; this
      piece of fan-written fiction intends no infringement on any copyrights.
      Archive: Lists, Muse's Fool. Please archive both stories together (Joy & Pain)
      Feedback: Is better than a stick in the eye.
      Notes: Thanks to Jen, Pete'n'Melissa, Dot, and Meg. This is an answer
      to Meg's cave-in challenge on the Unfit list.
      Dedication: To Khaki and Peggy, who chimed in with ideas.

      Explanation, sort of... Normally I would never do alternate endings
      to a fic, but this one cried out for following both possibilities,
      and I wanted to see what happened in each circumstance. So, two
      fics with the same basic premise that branch off at the crucial moment of the avalanche.

      Think of it as the "Sliding Doors" of fic. *g*

      victoria
      ~*~

      The Muse's Fool: http://www.unfitforsociety.net/musesfool
      read my diary: http://musesfool.diaryland.com

      See Dave Matthews Band live or win a signed guitar
      http://r.lycos.com/r/bmgfly_mail_dmb/http://win.ipromotions.com/lycos_020201/splash.asp