New poll for xmenmoviefanfic

  • xmenmoviefanfic@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 23, 2000
      Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the xmenmoviefanfic
      group:

      What other fan-fiction do you read?
      (more choices!)

      o Forever Knight
      o Highlander
      o Hercules/Xena
      o Mystery Science Theater 3000
      o Pokemon, Digimon, etc.
      o ReBoot
      o Quantum Leap
      o Sliders
      o Vampire: The Masquerade (or any part of the White Wolf system)
      o Any Disney cartoon
      o Any other American cartoon from the seventies not listed above
      o Any other American cartoon from the eighties not listed above
      o Any other American cartoon from the nineties not listed above
      o Any soap opera
      o Any sitcom
      o Any "boy band"
      o Any other musical stars/bands
      o Any "original Sci-Fi Channel series"
      o Any British sci-fi (Doctor Who, Red Dwarf, Blake's 7, etc.)
      o Any medical show (ER, Chicago Hope, etc.)

      http://www.egroups.com/polls/xmenmoviefanfic

      not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the eGroups
      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • xmenmoviefanfic@egroups.com

        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 23, 2000
          Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the xmenmoviefanfic
          group:

          What style fan fiction do you read?

          o Drama
          o Romance
          o Action/Adventure
          o Mary Jane (new character, usually based on the author)
          o Alternate Universe/ What If
          o XXX (NC-17, Slash, etc.)
          o Humor
          o Vignette
          o Song Fic (stories based on a songs lyrics)
          o Crossover
          o Angst

          http://www.egroups.com/polls/xmenmoviefanfic

          not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the eGroups
          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • Hecubis's Gal
          Message 4 of 14 , Jul 25, 2000
            Hey all out there, i'm new to the list. Chenin, I
            might like to try your idea (below)...I'm not sure
            though if I will have the time, or the talent hehe, to
            do it though...so if anyone else wanted to do a fic
            with this plotline, please let me know...or then maybe
            it could be a challenge? Writing was never my strong
            suite, but I have just been in the mood to do one...so
            if no one else claims this, and i write it, and it
            sucks, don't say I didn't warn you, Lol :)
            ~*CD*~

            http://mail.yahoo.com/
          • xmenmoviefanfic@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 14 , Jun 24, 2001
              xmenmoviefanfic group:

              What is your favorite X-Men romantic
              pairing?

              o Logan/Jean
              o Logan/Rogue
              o Scott/Jean
              o Scott/Ororo
              o Logan/Ororo
              o Prof.X/Jean
              o Gambit/Rogue
              o Bobby/Rogue
              o Ororo/Jean
              o Scott/Rogue

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • xmenmoviefanfic@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 14 , Jun 24, 2001
                xmenmoviefanfic group:

                If one character had to bite the big
                one... who would it be?

                o Logan
                o Jean
                o Ororo
                o Rogue
                o Scott

                web site listed above.

                Thanks!
              • xmenmoviefanfic@yahoogroups.com
                Message 7 of 14 , Jun 25, 2001
                  xmenmoviefanfic group:

                  If Rogue was being forced to absorb
                  anyone of her team mates, as in had to,
                  as in DEAD, who should she absorb?

                  o Logan
                  o Jean
                  o Ororo
                  o Scott

                  web site listed above.

                  Thanks!
                • xmenmoviefanfic@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 14 , Jun 29, 2001
                    xmenmoviefanfic group:

                    How active are you in the fandom?

                    o Reader/Writer and Beta
                    o Writer and Reader
                    o Read only
                    o Write only
                    o Beta and Reader

                    web site listed above.

                    Thanks!
                  • xmenmoviefanfic@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 14 , Jan 20, 2002
                      xmenmoviefanfic group:

                      Since it seems that fic writing has
                      dropped off measurably recently and
                      there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of
                      risk of "flooding" people's boxes (at
                      least until Xmen 2 comes out), and few
                      people on this list have subscribed to
                      the moviefic discussion list, I propose
                      that the rules against onlist
                      discussions be relaxed. What do you
                      think about this? BTW, I set this so
                      you can vote anonymously. Don't want
                      any hard feelings if only a few people
                      go against the majority.

                      o Sounds great to me! I'd love to discuss X-men with others.
                      o Heck no!!! I want to keep this list fic only. There are plenty of other X-men discussion groups.
                      o Well, maybe, as long as we keep to the topic of X-men only.

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!
                    • xmenmoviefanfic@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 14 , Dec 2, 2002
                        xmenmoviefanfic group:

                        For those Into adult stories which
                        parings would you like to see which
                        haven't happened before?

                        o Rogue and Wolverine
                        o Xavier and Jean
                        o Wolverine and Kitty
                        o Wolverine and Jubille
                        o Storm and Nightcrawler
                        o Storm and Jean
                        o Wolverine,Kitty,and Jubille threesome
                        o Mystique and Rogue(she Isn't her mother In the movies)
                        o Rogue as Dominatrix,and Wolverine as slave
                        o Storm as Dominatrix,and Iceman as slave

                        web site listed above.

                        Thanks!
                      • xmenmoviefanfic@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 14 , Dec 2, 2002
                          xmenmoviefanfic group:

                          Who do you want to see with Rogue?

                          o Wolverine
                          o Gambit
                          o Iceman
                          o A female charcter
                          o Nobody

                          web site listed above.

                          Thanks!
                        • xmenmoviefanfic@yahoogroups.com
                          Message 12 of 14 , Dec 2, 2002
                            xmenmoviefanfic group:

                            For Wolverine and Rogue shippers,do you
                            like the Idea of Rogue as a DOminatrix,
                            and WOlverine as slave so they could
                            have some kind of relationship without
                            Rogue killing Wolverine?

                            o Yes
                            o No
                            o I want some way for Rogue and Wolverine to touch
                            o I would love to see Rogue dressed as a Dominatrix with a whip
                            o Unsure

                            web site listed above.

                            Thanks!