OT : Website update

  • jasonjones22
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2002
      I apologize for this off-topic post in advance, (though not quite
      completely off-topic) but I have noticed the website has not been
      updated for quite some time. Could anyone give me an explanation?
      To avoid multiple off-topics pooping up, I will make some
      statements in just this one. If the website has not been updated due
      to a lack of time on others' part, I am gladly volunteering to work
      on a full and complete update of the website. But, I will need
      assistance. While I have no problem sorting all the submissions
      myself, going through them to catalogue them, I am lousy at
      programming. I will need someone(s) to help put them all up in the
      proper places on the website. Actually, I would enjoy the cataloguing
      myself, since I did my leg in completely and I'm bored out of my
      skull. These fanfics are some of the only things keeping me from
      beating people with my crutchs. :-) So, if someone(s) would email me
      off-topic about assisting in this once I get a response to my
      inquiry, I would greatly appreciate it. These fine stories need to be
      displayed properly!
      If the reason there are no updates is a lack of space on the
      website, I can get a friend to set us up a series of linking
      websites, that will look so interchangable from the main one, that
      you'd never know you changed websites (my friend has time for a small
      project like this, but not to imput all the updates we'll need). It
      would provide for us all the space we'll need.
      If it's anouther reason entirely, I doubt I could help much, but
      please, let me know, and I'll help any way I can!

      Later, eh!
      Jason "Bored to Tears" Jones