[META-OT] GL.com temp offline (Shana, Misty and Minisinoo)

  • Minisinoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 10:57 PM
      With apologies for possible crosspostings, and the permission of our
      webhostess Shana Nolan....

      GL.com (www.greymalkinlane.com) is temporarily offline (since last
      Thursday afternoon) while we change servers. We have not
      disappeared, been cut off, or shut down. :-)

      This affects anyone looking for the X-Fic of Shana Nolan (Phoenix
      Rising and Caligo), Misty (Dark Night), and Minisinoo (The Medicine
      Wheel).

      With luck, we'll be back online by this coming Wednesday (3/6) or
      sooner. Without luck (in the Murphy Universe of computers), it won't
      be till Friday (3/8). <sob>

      Please don't despair of us. Check back by this week-end. Check back
      at the MAIN address (www.greymalkinlane.com). Once it goes back up,
      our individual sites will soon follow. :-)

      --Min

      http://mail.yahoo.com/