OT: Movie_Slash Archive has returned!!!

  • Charles Cook
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 2:35 PM
      After much hard work and swearing, the Movie_Slash Archive has been
      rebuilt! (We can make it faster, stronger, bigger...)

      http://members.garbersoft.net/~movie_slash/archive

      Features stories based on/inspired by the following movies:

      Almost Famous, Armageddon, The Big Chill, Buffy The Vampire Slayer,
      Cruel Intentions, Dead Man on Campus, Dead Poet's Society, Fight Club,
      Get Real, Goldeneye, Hard Core Logo
      In & Out, Kissing A Fool, Lord of Illusions, The Lost Boys,
      Mallrats, Mission: Impossible 2, A Perfect Murder, The Prophecy,
      Reservoir Dogs, Roadracers, Scream, Sleepy Hollow, Talented Mr. Ripley,
      Titanic, The Usual Suspects,
      The Watcher, X-Men... and many, many more.

      So, go check it out. Update bookmarks and links as necessary. Tell your
      friends!

      -Charles
      http://members.garbersoft.net/~junpei/Gateway/gateway.htm