OT: Help Me Please

  • Julianna Hawk
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2002
      Sorry for the cross-post, but I need help. Does anyone know where I can find
      a fic, with Toad & Mystique, something about thme watching killer whales I
      think. Also, if you have any Toad fics, could I please have 'em? For my new
      site, thnx!

      ~Lia

      Einstien once said only two things were limitless, the universe and human
      stupidity... and I'm beginning to doubt the universe.

      Meghan's Poetry Nook: http://www.geocities.com/lynn_teke
      Faline's Place: http://www.geocities.com/juliannahawk/