OT: McKellen Nominated for Oscar!

  • eddievedderismylife
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2002
      Off topic, but I just had to point out that Ian McKellen/Magneto was
      nominated for a best supporting oscar for his absolutly fantastic
      portrayal of Gahndof in LOTR!

      McKellen was last nominated for his performance in 'Gods and
      Monsters'.
      And it was a bloody shame he didn't win. If he's passed over again,
      I'll, well I don't know what I'll do but it will be drastic....

      Autumn