FIC: Say it Like You Mean It

  • eddievedderismylife
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2002
      Title: Say it Like You Mean It

      Author: Autumn

      E-mail: dyslexic_crisco_penguin_fiend@...

      Rating: PG-13

      Warning: Not Beta-read. I own all the miss steaks.

      Author's Notes:

      A while ago, Lateo posted a list of insult translations, and it gave
      me an
      idea. Hey, I bet from the summary some of you though this would be
      serious....... Your mission: decide which diss fits which translation.

      Disses:

      kiss my ass=I disagree
      my ass=I disagree
      goddamn=d**n
      damn=d**n
      asshole=not a very nice person
      shit=nuts
      shitty=crappy
      shithead=meathead
      fuck=f**k
      fucker=f**k*r
      fucking=f**k**g
      motherfucker=m*th*rf**k*r
      motherfucking=m*th*rf**k**g
      penis=thingy
      cock=thingy
      dick=thingy
      shlong=thingy
      vagina=girl thingy
      pussie=girl thingy
      pussies=girl thingies
      pussy=girl thingy
      cunt=thingy
      poonanny=poohead
      poon=thingy
      twat=thingy
      whore=sleeper
      bitch=pregnant dog
      slut=very *friendly* person

      Twas a quiet June evening in Weschester. Now, skip over to Charles
      Xavier's
      School for Gifted Youngsters, and that's anothe story all
      together.......
      Let's take a peak into Kitty Pryde, Jubilation Lee and Rogue's shared
      room
      shall we?

      "Get up you smart-not nice person!" an angry Logan shouted at a
      half-unconscience Jubilee.

      "Hold you f**ki*ng horses will you?"

      "No, I will not hold my f**ki*ng horses, until you tell me where the
      f**k,
      that g*dd**n, girl thingy, Scooter is!"

      "Nuts, I don't know where he is. Why don't you ask his little f**k
      buddy
      instead, and let me get some sleep!"

      "Watch your mouth kid. Or I'm gonna f**ck*i*ng wash it out with some
      d**m
      soap." Logan admonished before stepping crossing the room to where
      Kitty
      was speeping.

      "Wake up."

      "No."

      "Yes."

      "No."

      "Logan, don't be such a meathead" came the reply from Rogue. The only
      one
      who could by right get away with it.

      "Stay out of it darlin' this is between me and that stupid girl
      thingy,
      pansy, not a nice person thingyhead Scooter."

      "Then what the f**k are you doing in here?"

      "Getting answers from his little girlfriend. And watch your mouth, or
      I'm
      gonna spank you."

      "You'd like that wouldn't it, you dirty, sleeper." Jubilee said,
      directing
      her comment at Logan.

      " Shut your f**ki*ng mouth. You've got no room to talk. Remy tells me
      you're a very friendly person."

      "Takes one to know one."

      "Very mature."

      "Kitty, where's you're g*dd**n thingysucking, crappy, boyfriend?"

      "Yeah Kitty? Where is Mr. Bigthingy?"

      "Jubes, stop being such a pregnant dog."

      "Sorry, I didn't relise it would offend your f*ck**g virgin ears so
      much
      Roguie."

      "Well you're being a realy girl thingy, so shut it already!"

      "Shut it? What are we in bleedin England now?"

      "For the last m*th**f**k*ng time, where is that not nice person
      Scooter?"

      "Oh, that Scooter, he took your bike out for a ride. He didn't think
      you'd
      mind."

      "I'm gonna kill him. I'll gut him, and then beat him and-

      "What grind his bones to break your bread, and huff and puff and blow
      the
      house down?"

      "It's kahrma dude, deal."

      "F**k off."

      "Logan, out. Go hunt Scooter down, and let us get some f**k**g sleep!"

      Amazingly enough, he did just that.

      "Rogue, you really need to get yourself a new boyfriendd. Logan's a
      real
      thingy."

      "Or, maybe she likes him for his thingy."

      "You're both such girl thingies! Do your minds ever leave the gutter?"

      "No."

      "Not really."

      "Fair enough, night."

      I know, not really a 'deep' piece, but the damn bunny just wouldn't
      let go.