The Logan/Marie question

  • idnac
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2002
      >Out of curiousity, just how many people out there think these two
      >characters belong together? Because, seriously, I don't get it. It's
      >like, Wolverine and Jubilee, Comicverse.

      >It's like...ew. I suppose a few fics about it aren't that bad, but
      >it's pretty darn prevailant :) So. Opinions?

      I think their characters belong together, I think their great. It isn't really based on the comics or even cartoons though, I think it was Hugh Jackman and Anna Paquinn [sp?] in their portrayal. There was a lot of chemistry and they played off each other so well it made you think.

      If it were to go to comics and all I don't think I'd like Rouge and Wolverine hooking up at all, they just don't mesh and as for Jubs with him . . . Naw. It was just the movie and the interaction, it really made an impact.

      -Candace