Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] New poll for xmenmoviefanfic

  • Diebin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2002
      We have two mailing lists.

      Let us all think on the possibility that those who have not signed up for the
      discussion list have not done so because they don't want to be on it.

      There are a _lot_ of discussion lists, not just ours. If you want x-men
      discussion, I suggest either joining our discussion list, or finding a list more
      suited to the discussion you are interested in.

      A good list to look at is http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/x-fiction

      It's a large list with good discussion on all versions of x-men and all
      pairings.

      Unfortunatly, this list is not run by the majority. If a time comes when the
      moderators decide to change it to discussion, we'll inform you of this fact. For
      now we are going to continue as the list owners started--with this list being
      for fiction posting only.

      Thank you,

      -Diebin
      co-list mod, XMMFF