Re: [x-fiction] [OT] CBFFA'S2002: IMPORTANT NOMINATION INFORMATION

  • Minisinoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2002
      --- Dex <dexf@...> wrote:
      > Writers, want to win an award? Get those votes in by listing your
      > eligible
      > work (produced in 2001) on the message board at
      > http://pub54.ezboard.com/fcfanfrm15.

      Quick correction:
      http://pub54.ezboard.com/fcfanfrm15

      As I've said before, it's REALLY helpful to have the authors list
      their eligible stories. :):):)

      To peruse the types of awards (under the rules) and suggest what
      categories you think any given story might fit, is great, too, but
      even a simple list with briefish 1-2 sentence summary is a HUGE help.

      --Min

      Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
      http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/