OT-Yahoo mail problems

  • ali
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2002
      I realize that this is off topic but is anyone having problems
      with their groups at yahoo? I recently tried to sign up for a new list
      but it told me that the email address it had been sending me my mail
      (and still is for my old groups) is un-verified. If I try to verify it,
      the server just times out. Same if I try to add a new email address, Is
      this a problem shared by all or just me in particular?

      Ali