The Unspoken RR

  • Laura Barnett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2002
      > > For some reason I'm thinking Vic should go next...I think she'd have
      > > fun going next *G*
      >
      > Heh.
      >
      > Funny you should say that.
      >
      > I just volunteered, if no one else wants it.
      >
      > victoria

      Woo hoo! I think we might get some Logan and Rogue action!!! Yeah!

      Oh, and guys, I still have some questions:

      Spoiler Space added.

      (If you want to catch up, go to
      http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/seperis/rrindex.html or
      http://www.unfitforsociety.net/musesfool/unspoken/unspokenindex.htm. It
      really doesn't take that long. It looks intimidating, but most of the
      stories are the equivalent of 3 or 4 pages.)

      1) Do Jean and Scott make it to the cabin or not?

      2) Who was on the phone with Professor Xavier ('cuz, I'm not sure)?

      3) Who burned down Warren's warehouse and why?

      4) How will poor Warren deal with Candy's death?

      5) What is the Peanut Gallery going to do now?

      6) How will Professor Xavier react to the fact that Erik helped Rogue?

      7) How can Ororo and Hank get more involved in this story?

      8) And, do the kids start calling Johnny "Stalker Dude" from now on?

      I would appreciate some answers to these questions as they keep me up late
      at night. I know, I have a sad, sad existence.

      Laura
    • ali
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2002
        I realize that this is off topic but is anyone having problems
        with their groups at yahoo? I recently tried to sign up for a new list
        but it told me that the email address it had been sending me my mail
        (and still is for my old groups) is un-verified. If I try to verify it,
        the server just times out. Same if I try to add a new email address, Is
        this a problem shared by all or just me in particular?

        Ali