I am a HUGE Hugh Jackman fan and I need help

  • wolfiefan1012
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2002
      Hey there! Okay, I need some help please. As I said earlier, I am a
      HUGE Hugh Jackman fan and I need some help. Okay, I found out a while
      ago that he played in the Austrialian production of "Beauty and the
      Beast" (that is my number one most fav Disney movie!) And I was just
      wondering is there anywhere were I can download it and watch it on my
      computer? I downloaded the music and all and I try to picture Hugh
      Jackman as Gaston as I watch the movie, but I just can't. Is there
      anyone that can help me? Thank you.

      ~*~Wolfiefan~*~