[META] 2002 CBFF-Awards Addendum (lists of fic)

  • Minisinoo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2002
      Forwarding another pertinent message, from Kielle .....

      But I'd like to add that, for me, it would be REALLY, REALLY helpful
      if writers would go put up a list of what you've got that's available
      (even if it's just to say "everything"). A simple notation of -verse
      (if you have comicverse, Ult-X-verse, movieverse), and type (short
      story, series, novel, etc.) after the title would be really helpful,
      too. :)

      --Min

      ---

      It's up! The board where you can show off what you did this year or
      play cheerleader for somebody else's work:

      http://pub54.ezboard.com/fcfanfrm15

      Come on by! You have until the the end of January 2002 to have your
      say. And anyway, it looks pretty silly with only my "test post" up.
      :)

      .-=K=-.

      ---

      Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!