Next WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomde
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 31, 2001
      Hi Everybody,

      Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!

      We'll be starting the new year with an interview from Sorciere, the
      author of such stories as, "Hunting", "In the Moonlight", "Loss and
      Desire", "Theories" and the series "Manipulations" among others. The
      stories can be read at the WRFA archive or Sorciere's own site
      (www.wolverineandrogue.com/sorciere/). Please send any questions you
      have for Sorciere to me at either address below by January 14th.
      They'll be compiled and sent out that third week in January.

      Also, I'll make an announcement when both Molly's and Sorciere's
      interviews have been posted at the WRFA.

      Thanks for your interst and participation.

      Diane Hanscom

      hanscomd@... or hanscomd@...
    • hanscomde
      Message 2 of 13 , Nov 9, 2003
        Hi Everybody,

        The next WRFA interview will be with our own Jamie, the
        author of such stories as "Blackout", "After Perfect", "Child's Play"
        and "Special Delivery" among others. The stories can be
        read at the WRFA archive or Jamie's own site
        (http://www.geocities.com/panda_grrl2000/). I will be conducting the
        interview at the end of the month. Thus, if you would like to
        suggest a question, please contact me by November 21st at the address
        below. Another announcement will be made when the completed interview
        has been posted.

        Thanks for your interst and participation.

        Diane Hanscom
        deh@...
      • hanscomde
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 19, 2004
          Hi Everybody,

          The next WRFA interview will be with CJ, the author of such stories
          as "Bad Dates," "Late Night Reading," "The Eyes of a Woman," "Fire
          and Ice and--Claws" and many more. The stories can be
          read at the WRFA archive (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic). I will be
          conducting the interview at the beginning of next month. Thus, if you
          would like to suggest a question, please contact me by January 31st

          Message 4 of 13 , Feb 20, 2004
            The next interview will be with Bailey, author of the
            stories "Remember This," "Party Time," "Want," and "Fixed" among
            others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive
            (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/dbauthor.php?author_id=218). I
            will be conducting the interview around the beginning of March. Thus,
            if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by March
            5th at the address below. Another announcement will be made when the

            Message 5 of 13 , Mar 19, 2004
              Hi Everybody,

              Bailey's interview is completed and should be posted at the WRFA
              soon. It's terrific, so be sure to check the archive
              (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it when it's available.

              Our next interview will be with Catlin O'Connor, the author of such
              stories as "19 Hours", "The Simple Things", "12 Days of Christmas"
              and "Breathing Life Away" among others. Her stories can be read at
              the WRFA or her own site, Issue Girls
              (http://issuegirls.mutualadmiration.net). I will be conducting the
              interview at the beginning of April. If you would like to suggest a
              question, please contact me by April 2nd at the address below. Another
              announcement will be made when the completed interview has been
              posted.

              Thanks for your continued interest and participation.

              Diane
              deh@...
            • hanscomde
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 26, 2004
                Hi Everybody,

                Although Catlin's interview is still in progress, I'd like to get
                started on next month's interview. May's WRFA interview will be with
                Brianna Aisling, the author of such stories as "Enough", "Laying
                Claim", "Touched" and "Saying Goodbye" among others. The stories can
                be read at the WRFA archive or Brianna's own site, The Notebook:
                Dreamers Never Die (http://www.geocities.com/frankie_anne/). I will
                be conducting the interview around the middle of the month. Thus, if
                you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by May 10th

                Message 7 of 13 , Oct 31, 2004
                  The next interview will be with SJ Smith, author of the
                  stories "Tantalus," "Triptych," "Thirty Reasons," and "Sunlight" among
                  others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive
                  (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/dbauthor.php?author_id=286). I
                  will be conducting the interview around the middle of November. Thus,
                  if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by Nov.
                  13th at the address below. Another announcement will be made when the

                  Message 8 of 13 , Jan 30, 2005
                    Hi Everybody,

                    Beth's interview is in progress, so I'd like to get started on
                    next month's interview. February's WRFA interview will be with M
                    Jules (aka Megan), the
                    author of such stories as "Take Thirty", "Every Breath You
                    Take", "Lovers Less Wild" and "Baby, It's Cold Outside"
                    among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive. I will be
                    conducting the interview around the middle of the month.
                    Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
                    Feb. 11th at the address below. Another announcement will be made
                    when the completed interview has been posted.

                    Thanks for your interest and participation.

                    Diane
                    deh@...
                  • hanscomde
                    Message 9 of 13 , Mar 5, 2005
                      Hi Everybody,

                      Beth and Megan's interviews are completed and should be posted at the
                      archive shortly. The next interview will be with Ramos, the author
                      of such stories as "The Lab", "Welcome to Genosha" and "X-Cursions"
                      among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive or
                      Ramos' own site, (http://www.sribblesandscratches.com/index115.htm)
                      . I will be conducting the interview around the middle of the month.
                      Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
                      March 18th at the address below. Another announcement will be made

                      Message 10 of 13 , May 13, 2005
                        Hi Everybody,

                        Ramos' interview is completed and should be posted at the
                        archive shortly. The next interview will be with Saxonny, the author
                        of such stories as "Living Dead Girl", "100," "Deathwish (Remix)"
                        and "Spoiled" among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA
                        archive. I will be conducting the interview around the end of the month.
                        Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
                        May 27th at the address below. Another announcement will be made

                        Message 11 of 13 , Oct 8, 2006
                          Hi Everybody,

                          The next interview will be with FeeferJ, author of such stories
                          as "Marie on My Mind," "The Glass You Break to Touch," and "A Quiet
                          Mind" among others. The stories can be read at the
                          WRFA archive (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/search.php).

                          I will be conducting the interview at the end of the month. Thus, if
                          you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by October
                          20th at the address below. Another announcement will be made