Re: [xmenmoviefanfic] Welcome to the list

  • Elizabeth
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 17, 2000
      Hi everyone!

      >1. Have you seen the movie yet?

      Twice(!)

      >2. Any particularly fic-able scenes/missing scenes/situations that stick out in your mind?

      Any scene with Wolverine and Rogue.

      >3. Has anyone started work on a movie story yet?

      Yep! I've got a few ideas kicking around.

      Elizabeth

      ---
      Fic-O-Rama
      http://ficorama.cjb.net

      theglobe.com
      Your friendly full-service integrated online community.
      http://www.theglobe.com
    • SugarHi679@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 17, 2000
        *sniffle* ya'll are lucky! I haven't seen it yet... im sooo hoping i can go
        anytime this week!!
        and i know imma have to write something after i see it... its weird, but i've
        already got an idea. :) heehee. im a little crazy, you'll just have to excuse
        me.
        ooohhhh, and i heard the cd at specs, its reeeealy good [all orchestral tho,
        nothing like mission impossible] and so i bought it. my fave is already the
        logan and rogue one. its purdy.
        adios for now!
      • Chenin23@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 17, 2000
          In a message dated 7/17/00 9:15:03 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
          idontwannawait@... writes:

          << Hi there, and welcome to the X-Men Movie list.

          A few questions/thoughts to get the discussion ball rolling....

          1. Have you seen the movie yet?
          So far, once on Friday, but I plan to see it again tomorrow depending on
          if I get out of work early or not.
          2. Any particularly fic-able scenes/missing scenes/situations that
          stick out in your mind?
          I'm going to agree with Elizabeth and say anything Logan/Rogue related,
          they were definitely the standouts of the movie for me.
          3. Has anyone started work on a movie story yet? (I have. :) )
          Unfortunately, I have no writing talent. While I love to make them up in my
          head I truly suck when I try and put them on paper. That's part of the
          reason I'm such a fan of fanfiction. It's amazing how many talented writers
          there are out on the net. I really look forward to reading all of your
          stories<g>.

          Kate

        • nosexy4u@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 18, 2000
            1. Have you seen the movie yet?
            ` twice
            2. Any particularly fic-able scenes/missing scenes/situations that
            stick out in your mind?
            rogue/logan possibly rogue/booby(iceman)
            3. Has anyone started work on a movie story yet?
            knocking around a few ideas. i have loved the x-men for as long as i
            can remember. i have all their comic books out up to date. i am really going
            to look forward to this:)