New Here

  • D' Nelle
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2000
      HI all,

      I'm new to the list and thought I would say hello.
      I loved the new movie of the X Men. I saw it 3 times
      this week already. I'm already starting a story on an
      idea. It's a crossover if that is ok. Does this list
      have a web site? Can't wait to hear your stories
      everyone,

      DNelle

      =====
      http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Palace/1296