[OT] mini-update to k@tt's aerie

  • KC Solano
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2001
      heya all! Hope everyone's having a lovely winter season. Mine's been
      memorable so far...
      anywhatever, k@tt's aerie has decided to celebrate the season with a few
      layout changes. Please check it out if you have time.
      In related news, I might be on a tighter updating/writing/drawing
      schedule now that I _have a job_ *much maniacal jumping around* at the
      graphics office at school. Sweet!

      Season's greetings and keep it lovely, all!
      Katt
      *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
      Got anymore time to waste? Visit my world o' X-Men, Gargoyles and Highlander
      fics & pics at http://xeno3kattz.tripod.com/index.htm

      Rogue: What am I going to do with you, Remy LeBeau?
      Remy: I have a list, but I left it in my other pants.
      ~Astonishing X-Men #1

      Goliath: I never realized when you were human just how beautiful you were.
      Elisa (with a smile): You mean you thought I was ugly?
      Goliath: Uh... careful! Updraft!!
      ~Gargoyles: The Mirror

      Methos: It's got such a nice ring to it. Yeah, no more fighting, no more
      killing. Peace and harmony. Don't tell me you never fantasized about that?
      Some young sucker's always gonna fall for it.
      Duncan: Richie has.
      Methos: Voil´┐Ż.
      Highlander the Series: The Messenger