wolverine dog tags

  • xmengirl02
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2001
      ok, i looked everywhere for these things and i can't find them
      anywhere. dose anyone know where i can get them or ...you know since
      we're probably not in the same state, get them for me. i will pay
      the person. i need two of them and i don't have a credit card so i
      can't use the internet to find them. my friend and i LOVE wolverine
      and i thought i would be a nice gift to get us the dog tags as
      a "best friends forever" type thing. i would be so greatful if
      someone could help me out. thanks.
      Lisa
      (oh e-mail me at LisaH13@... not The one i use for this
      group.)