Subject: Ficlet: Like Father, Like Son or Maybe Not! 1/1 PG

  • jcwimmer@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2001
      Neat story!

      I have to admilt, most of the "kid" stories leave me flat, but this one was a
      definate exception. I really enjoyed both the irony and the personality -
      and the image of Scott finding pink underwear was fun as well. I look
      forward to seeing more from you :)

      -Crys-

      I'm not saying there was nothing wrong; I didn't think you'd ever get tired
      of me. But, if that's how you're gonna leave - straight out from underneath -
      then we'll see who's sorry now............... Matchbox Twenty