Sort of OT: Archive Permission OOPS!

  • Tanya Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2001
      Hi,

      Well, I am feeling very embarrassed. I went and did
      something very stupid. I deleted the file I had with
      all the authors who I had permission to archive from.
      Now most I remember off to top of my head very easily
      but some had very similar names and so for those I am
      lost. So here is my request. If you have given me
      permission to archive in the past, could you please
      send me an email at xmenkeepers@... and if you
      would like to give permission now feel free to do so.
      And if you can't remember feel free to visit my site
      at http://go.to/tanie (got a new look for it but most
      pages are still being changed over)

      Thanks,
      Tanya

      PS. I hope this will be the last time this happens.
      I am making a backup of the list on floppy!

      http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1