OT: "X-men Hero: Cyclops" URL change

  • Nadja Lee
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2001
      Hi all,

      As some of you might know my page went down some days ago. I lost everything.
      Thanks to a great friend it took me only about 20 hours to get it up again.

      So "X-men Hero: Cyclops" has changed URL.

      The new addy is:

      http://scottsummers.fcpages.com/index.html

      Please update your bookmarks as the other addy will no longer work

      I'm having some troubles with this account also so I may have to move again but
      this is where "X-men Hero: Cyclops" is at the moment.

      Thanks

      Love
      Nadja Lee