OT: Some sad news

  • kittenrescue
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2001
      I realize that OT posts are usually not allowed, however, this is very
      urgent and I hope you will understand and allow this one exception.
      I received this very sad news regarding Bani, author of the "Cutting Loose"
      series and have been asked to pass it along to all who knew her.

      Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 2:18 PM
      Subject: Bani

      My name is Amy and I am sad to tell you all that Brandy also known as Bani
      died of Respiratory Failure on Friday, November 23. I am e-mailing this
      message to all the addresses I could find in her address book, but if you
      know of anyone else she was in contact with who might want to know please
      let them know. I would like to thank-you all for being her friends and
      encouraging her to write more. She appreciated it and so did all of her
      friends.

      Sincerly,
      Amy