Next WRFA Author Interview

  • hanscomd@husson.edu
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 25, 2001
      Hi Everybody,

      FyrDrakken's interview is completed and in Sarah's hands. She's been
      offline for a while, but I'm sure she'll get it posted as soon as she
      can. It's another great (and lengthy!) interview. Be sure to keep
      checking the archive (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it when
      you get the chance.

      Even though this is a busy time of year, I wanted to squeeze one more
      interview in before Christmas. Molly has graciously agreed to do the
      this final interview of the year! As many of you may know, Molly is
      the author of such stories as, "Defensive Lines", "Life Less
      Static", "Counting Backwards", and most recently "Venn: In the
      Overlap" among others. Her stories can be read at X-Men: the Movie
      Fan Fiction Central (www.geocities.com/xmenmoviefanfic) or Molly's
      own site (www.wolverineandrogue.com/detritus/fiction.html). Please
      send any questions you have for Molly to me at either address below
      by December 7th. They'll be compiled and sent out that weekend.

      Thanks for your continued interest and participation.

      Diane Hanscom

      hanscomd@... or hanscomd@...
    • hanscomde
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 31, 2001
        Hi Everybody,

        Hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!

        We'll be starting the new year with an interview from Sorciere, the
        author of such stories as, "Hunting", "In the Moonlight", "Loss and
        Desire", "Theories" and the series "Manipulations" among others. The
        stories can be read at the WRFA archive or Sorciere's own site
        (www.wolverineandrogue.com/sorciere/). Please send any questions you
        have for Sorciere to me at either address below by January 14th.
        They'll be compiled and sent out that third week in January.

        Also, I'll make an announcement when both Molly's and Sorciere's
        interviews have been posted at the WRFA.

        Thanks for your interst and participation.

        Diane Hanscom

        hanscomd@... or hanscomd@...
      • hanscomde
        Message 3 of 13 , Nov 9, 2003
          Hi Everybody,

          The next WRFA interview will be with our own Jamie, the
          author of such stories as "Blackout", "After Perfect", "Child's Play"
          and "Special Delivery" among others. The stories can be
          read at the WRFA archive or Jamie's own site
          (http://www.geocities.com/panda_grrl2000/). I will be conducting the
          interview at the end of the month. Thus, if you would like to
          suggest a question, please contact me by November 21st at the address
          below. Another announcement will be made when the completed interview
          has been posted.

          Thanks for your interst and participation.

          Diane Hanscom
          deh@...
        • hanscomde
          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 19, 2004
            Hi Everybody,

            The next WRFA interview will be with CJ, the author of such stories
            as "Bad Dates," "Late Night Reading," "The Eyes of a Woman," "Fire
            and Ice and--Claws" and many more. The stories can be
            read at the WRFA archive (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic). I will be
            conducting the interview at the beginning of next month. Thus, if you
            would like to suggest a question, please contact me by January 31st

            Message 5 of 13 , Feb 20, 2004
              The next interview will be with Bailey, author of the
              stories "Remember This," "Party Time," "Want," and "Fixed" among
              others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive
              (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/dbauthor.php?author_id=218). I
              will be conducting the interview around the beginning of March. Thus,
              if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by March
              5th at the address below. Another announcement will be made when the

              Message 6 of 13 , Mar 19, 2004
                Hi Everybody,

                Bailey's interview is completed and should be posted at the WRFA
                soon. It's terrific, so be sure to check the archive
                (www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic) and read it when it's available.

                Our next interview will be with Catlin O'Connor, the author of such
                stories as "19 Hours", "The Simple Things", "12 Days of Christmas"
                and "Breathing Life Away" among others. Her stories can be read at
                the WRFA or her own site, Issue Girls
                (http://issuegirls.mutualadmiration.net). I will be conducting the
                interview at the beginning of April. If you would like to suggest a
                question, please contact me by April 2nd at the address below. Another

                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 26 5:14 PM
                  Hi Everybody,

                  Although Catlin's interview is still in progress, I'd like to get
                  started on next month's interview. May's WRFA interview will be with
                  Brianna Aisling, the author of such stories as "Enough", "Laying
                  Claim", "Touched" and "Saying Goodbye" among others. The stories can
                  be read at the WRFA archive or Brianna's own site, The Notebook:
                  Dreamers Never Die (http://www.geocities.com/frankie_anne/). I will
                  be conducting the interview around the middle of the month. Thus, if
                  you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by May 10th

                  Message 8 of 13 , Oct 31, 2004
                    The next interview will be with SJ Smith, author of the
                    stories "Tantalus," "Triptych," "Thirty Reasons," and "Sunlight" among
                    others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive
                    (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/dbauthor.php?author_id=286). I
                    will be conducting the interview around the middle of November. Thus,
                    if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by Nov.
                    13th at the address below. Another announcement will be made when the

                    Message 9 of 13 , Jan 30, 2005
                      Hi Everybody,

                      Beth's interview is in progress, so I'd like to get started on
                      next month's interview. February's WRFA interview will be with M
                      Jules (aka Megan), the
                      author of such stories as "Take Thirty", "Every Breath You
                      Take", "Lovers Less Wild" and "Baby, It's Cold Outside"
                      among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive. I will be
                      conducting the interview around the middle of the month.
                      Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
                      Feb. 11th at the address below. Another announcement will be made
                      when the completed interview has been posted.

                      Thanks for your interest and participation.

                      Diane
                      deh@...
                    • hanscomde
                      Message 10 of 13 , Mar 5, 2005
                        Hi Everybody,

                        Beth and Megan's interviews are completed and should be posted at the
                        archive shortly. The next interview will be with Ramos, the author
                        of such stories as "The Lab", "Welcome to Genosha" and "X-Cursions"
                        among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA archive or
                        Ramos' own site, (http://www.sribblesandscratches.com/index115.htm)
                        . I will be conducting the interview around the middle of the month.
                        Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
                        March 18th at the address below. Another announcement will be made

                        Message 11 of 13 , May 13, 2005
                          Hi Everybody,

                          Ramos' interview is completed and should be posted at the
                          archive shortly. The next interview will be with Saxonny, the author
                          of such stories as "Living Dead Girl", "100," "Deathwish (Remix)"
                          and "Spoiled" among others. The stories can be read at the WRFA
                          archive. I will be conducting the interview around the end of the month.
                          Thus, if you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by
                          May 27th at the address below. Another announcement will be made

                          Message 12 of 13 , Oct 8, 2006
                            Hi Everybody,

                            The next interview will be with FeeferJ, author of such stories
                            as "Marie on My Mind," "The Glass You Break to Touch," and "A Quiet
                            Mind" among others. The stories can be read at the
                            WRFA archive (http://www.wolverineandrogue.com/fic/search.php).

                            I will be conducting the interview at the end of the month. Thus, if
                            you would like to suggest a question, please contact me by October
                            20th at the address below. Another announcement will be made