FIC: je suis desoles gambit 1/1 G (any-verse)

  • sputiehead@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2001
      Title: Je Suis Desoles
      Author: Natalia Melissa Vronsky
      Email: blackqueenphoenix@... or sputiehead@...
      web-page: <A HREF="www.geocities.com/blackqueenphoenix">blackqueenphoenix</A>
      Part: one/one
      Category: Gambit (any verse)
      Rating: G
      not with gambit. Gambit writes Storm a letter, telling her why it could never
      be.
      Disclaimer: None of the characters belong to me... they're Marvel's,
      Twentieth Century Fox... pretty much everyone but me.
      Author's Notes: Yea! Nate's back from the depths of depression and
      Buffy/Spike obsession... at least for a little while. It's short... to the
      point. Sorry if it sucks. I just needed to get this thorn outta my side/mind.

      Thanks: to Cassie and Daisy for being the worlds bestest beta's. :)
      Archive: If you have my consent... go ahead if you want to archive it.
      Otherwise, feel free, just ask and lemme know where it's going!
      Feedback: PLEASE! I don't care if'n you flame me... just respond... it's nice
      to know what others think of my work. PLEASE!

      "Dearest Ororo,

      I'm sure you'd laugh. For once in my life I'm really at a loss for words.

      When you told me that you loved me, and how much you love me, I have to
      be honest. It shocked me. It scarred me.

      I should of told you in person, instead of in a letter. I'm so sorry. I
      never meant to make you fall in love with me. God knows I love you. Just not
      like I'm sure you want me to. A part of me wishes I could.

      You're amazingly beautiful. You're strong, smart, funny and brave.

      But, you hold yourself back with such a tight rein. You're too afraid to
      let yourself loose. You don't allow yourself to have fun because you feel to
      responsible for everyone around you.

      I've always kind of envied you that.

      I need someone who can be free. Someone who's got a fire in her eyes and
      doesn't try to suppress it. Someone I can chase... and maybe never catch. I
      need someone more like me.

      Opposites don't always attract.

      I'm sorry. I hope you find someone who truly deserves you. Someone who
      will take your love and cherish it and you.

      Remy"