Very OT for most: Buffy Musical MP3s

  • Emy & Tanya
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 1996
      Hi,

      I know that alot of people are having trouble finding or downloading the songs from the Buffy musical epi. Alot of the sites that had them were shut down due to restrictions from the site provider. Anyway. I managed to get most. (getting the rest right now) so rather then get other sites in trouble I thought that I would offer my services. If anyone would like the MP3s msg me on AIM screen name is vampirekatryn. I now return you to your regularly scheduled programing. *G*

      Tanya