Oooer... Keep an eye out!

  • tosh
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2001
      Causa Anima is coming soon. There's someone out there that
      knows*all* about the conspiracies in the story! They're going to
      tell you little things, bit by bit. Following the trail will
      help you find your way to the story. The first person to find
      their way through the clues not only gets to read the story
      early, but receives a free Cheeto Buddy account.

      This was going to be a big secret happening, but with the current
      war, I didn't want to scare you all.

      Till next time,
      Napalm "Firebrand" Nacey,
      The secret operative.
      --
      Lifelong member of PETS:
      People for the Ethical Treatment of Scott [Summers]