Okay... I'm going to like - break something here...

  • tosh
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2001
      Stupid email stupid email! (frazzled Nacey)
      Hi guys!

      Recently, I have had tosh@... as my reply-to address.
      Don't ask me *why*, because this address doesn't exist! I don't
      have that address at all! <:)

      So, if you've sent me mail over the past week or so, could you
      kindly forward it to tosh@... which is my always
      always address? Pwease? I'd love to know if anyone had sent me
      emails! I love email! *bats eyelashes*

      Hugs,
      Nacey.

      --
      Lifelong member of PETS:
      People for the Ethical Treatment of Scott [Summers]