FIC: Outtakes and Mistakes 3

  • Autumn Biggins
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2001
      Title: Outtakes and Mistakes 3
      Author: Autumn
      E-mail: eddievedderismylife@...
      Disclaimer: If I owned them, do you think I'd be writing fanfic?
      Beta: Karen, she's fantastic!
      Dedication: Mel, Sparklefairty, and all the beautiful new list members.
      Archive Rights: Mutual Admiration, WRFA, XMMFFC, etc.

      (The bar scene)

      Our young heroine enters a smoke-filled bar in Canada. She carefully scans
      the building and its partisans. She looks to the left, she looks to the
      right, she looks in a big frickin' metal cage-Bingo! A rather hairy man
      occupies the space in the cage. This is the one, she has found him. It's
      time to kick some ass.

      "Oh boy! In all my years, I've never seen anything like this. Are you
      going to let this man walk away with your money?" the emcee inquired.

      "No." came the reply from a soft, yet firmly resolved voice.

      The Wolverine glances around the dive. He notices her walking toward him.
      Her dark hair, her graceful body, her sword? Well, this was different.

      He leered at her as she entered the cage. "Who the hell are you darlin'?"

      "I am Xena, warrior princess!"

      From the director's chair came an exasperated "Wrong set, Lucy."

      "Oops. Carry on."

      (Bar Scene 2)

      The defeated cage-fighter crept up behind the mighty Wolverine.

      "You owe me. Nobody takes a beating like that without a mark to show for

      "You lost your money, you keep this up, you'll lose something else.

      "Neo-nazi, bootcamp-haircut reject!"

      At that Logan roared in anger and his claws leapt out of his hands. He
      pinned the other man to the wall and was about to say something when he felt
      a gloved hand smack him upside the head.

      "Jesus, Mary and Joseph! Watch where you point those things, you could poke
      someone's eye out! Honestly, what were you thinking?" the little lady from
      the south admonished him.

      Logan looked thoroughly crestfallen. He pondered the
      question. "Oh uh, the problem was, I wasn't thinking."

      "That's what I thought. Now drop and give me 20!" Rogue

      "Yes Ma'am!" Logan and Neo-nazi reject boy shouted at once. They dropped to
      the ground and did Rogue's bidding.

      "The Sweeter the sin, the bitter the taste, in my mouth."-U2

      " I see a girl of the night with a baby in her hand
      Under an old streetlight next to a garbage can
      Now she put her kid away and she's gonna get ahead
      She hates her life and what she's done with it
      That's one more kid that'll never go to school
      Never get to fall in love, never get to be cool"
      -Rockin' in the Free World, Neil Young

      "In this life, there are nothing but posibilities."-Empire Records

      Lucas: Waren, look what you took. Rap, metal, rap, metal, Whitney Houston?
      Waren: Its for my girlfriend.
      Lucas: Sure it is. A guy like you needs to diminsh his criminal impulses,
      not magnify them!
      - Empire Records