META: Looking for Magneto and Mystique stories

  • Alara Rogers
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2001
      It's time for me to update my Mystique page (she's sulking now... I
      haven't updated since last December.) And the idea of flipping
      through a backlog of 10 months frankly daunts me. So if you have
      written a story featuring Mystique as a main character (she can be an
      antagonist as long as she's an important one), please contact me off-
      list at alara at mindspring dot com (broken out to avoid yahoogroups'
      tendency to munge addresses for those viewing on the website.)

      I am also looking for Magneto stories, although I have updated that
      more recently. For Magneto I would be looking for stories which
      present him in at least a somewhat sympathetic light-- he can be a
      bad guy but I am not interested at the moment in Magneto stories in
      which he's eeeeeeevvvvviiiillll. I get enough of that in the comics.

      For that matter if there's anything featuring Charles Xavier as a
      main character (not an adjunct to someone else's story, not merely a
      shoulder to cry on, but an actual protagonist) that I've missed, let
      me know, though I think Deputy Xavier Sitehound Andraste would
      probably have caught it if I didn't. :-)