FIC: Jus Ad Bellum Part IV: MA: 0/9: Rogue, all

  • Jenn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2001
      Title: Jus Ad Bellum: Part IV: Collateral Damage
      (To Justly Go to War)
      Author: jenn (jenn@...)
      Codes: Rogue, Logan, Carole Danvers, Scott, Jean, St. John, Bobby, Hank,
      Magneto, all
      Rating: MA
      who she is, could have been, and everything she can become.
      Warnings: Adult subject matter all the way through. Violence, explicit
      and semi-explicit, sexual situations, mature themes.
      Webpage: www.wolverineandrogue.com/seperis/
      Disclaimer: Not mine, sadly enough.
      Feedback: Adored and cherished for all time.

      Author Notes:

      Same as last time. Very adult situations, very mature themes, ethical
      gymnastics, and sexual situations both explicit and non-explicit. Mentions
      of revolution, terrorism, racism, prejudice, and everything that goes along
      with it. Usual suspects for betaing, commentary, and corrections--all
      mistakes are mine, and considering this is the longest part yet, I know
      I've missed some.

      The Interlude won't be posted until tomorrow. Ten parts of anything a day
      is my effective limit and I don't want to overflow anyone's mailbox.

      Special nag awards to Allison. <g> One a week for almost two weeks. I'm
      impressed.

      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Personal Webpage:
      www.wolverineandrogue.com/seperis
      www.geocities.com/seperis

      XMMFF List Archivist: www.geocities.com/xmenmoviefanfic

      PETJ, EFB, WRB, FEF, WRM, ASCLM, AngstGrrl, General Diebin-fan, Beth-fan
      extraordinaire

      *****

      On Published Versus Fanfic (simplified)

      Q: Why do I do this? I'm a junkie.

      A: And fanfic writers are... what? Slightly scuzzy methadone addicts, as
      opposed to mainlining the pure uncut goooood stuff that is your drug of
      choice?

      --Barbelith Underground Messageboard, page 7